CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, May 30, 2008

Can't believe I am going to admit this...

but I really hate getting flowers now! Me, the eternal feminine romantic, and I don't want flowers anymore. My DH brought home some flowers the other day and I saw them and actually thought "great, something else I have to take care of." In fact, they sat on my counter for a day and a half before they made it into a vase. I didn't even remember to put more water in the vase; they just wilted away. 

I think being a mom has just changed what I view as a romantic (or apologetic) gesture. So honey, if you are reading this and want to be romantic, bring me home something I don't have to care for: like SHOES, HANDBAGS, OR JEWELRY!  ;)

2 comments:

Cheri w/ a "C" said...

Or perhaps, placing dirty clothing INSIDE the hamper, not just on top or around or left wherever they've fallen.

ok... so that's on my wish-list for romantic!

Just wait until Kins starts bringing you flowers from your garden. Then you'll rush to get out the bud vase and fill it with water and an aspirin or Sprite and then you'll cry the day it does wilt!

Casey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.