CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 8, 2008

You know you are a parent when...

it is your 4 year anniversary and you made plans to go out just the two of you. The day before your little one pukes all over you and then acts like she feels terrible. The morning of your big day, she wakes up perfectly fine. Then 1 hour before you start to head out, she pukes all over you again. To top it off, you can't find anyone to teach your class at church so you need to go to church but you can't bring your little one. So your 4 year anniversary date looks like this: drop off your little one with Grandma, go to church and teach other kids, on the way to pick up your little one get In and Out Burger and eat it in the car. Don't worry my DH up sized my drink to a shake for our anniversary! We have plans to celebrate this Friday at a resort here care of my husband's work (he will be there at meetings all day, I will be at the spa!). However, I am sure before I go to leave our little miss will probably start throwing up  =)      

Yes, I know that In and Out Burger is not going to help me get into a swimsuit or rather feel comfortable in my swimsuit but it was SO GOOD! 

2 comments:

Cheri w/ a "C" said...

oh - ho - you've officially arrived at the "It's our anniversary - what fast food chain can we run thru the quickest?!!! Here's your kiss - here's your Halmark card... til next year - know that I love ya!"

there's nothing like wearing a 'vomit badge' for your mommy badge on your anni! ha! hope she's feeling better!

enjoy the spa... just thinking of sitting in the insta hot steam room and then snoozing in the eucalyptus room... ahhhh... aren't memories great!

Casey said...

I told E that I want a day at the spa in Aug. or September. Just as long as I go before *Seppy* comes. (short for September- what do you think? To clache?) Anyways, anyone up for a day at the Princess Resort and Spa? Maybe I'll get my mani there and then for the other stuff (facial, pedicure and maybe hair trim) I'll go see Jennifer :)BUT AHHHH that does sound nice and refreshing. And yes memories are great. You know the last time us 3 went was right before I got married- this Nov. will be 3yrs for us girls... thats way way to long.

Hope Kins is feeling better. Ellie caught it AGAIN! This makes 3 times in less then 6m. and twice in a month. Poor ting wants to eat so bad but when I give it to her she turns her head and clinches her eyes as if it will disapear (it is cute though).

Hope the 2 of you enjoyed your Anni this weekend. Can't wait to hear about your spa adventurer bc I will be living it thru u until I can get mine. ha ha ha