CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

We are going on vacation!!!

For the first time since before we had our little peanut, my DH and I are going on vacation alone! Well, not really alone, with our best friends who we really consider family but without the girls (Miss M is our best friends little girl). Ton and I know that as the moms we will certainly cry as we pull away from the house and will need some movies to watch in the car as distractions. 

That being said, here is my real dilemma, we are going to a very nice resort where time will be spent on the beach. Ton is expecting baby #2 and is absolutely glowing. I never really saw a woman glow in pregnancy until Ton got pregnant. I think maybe I glistened but it was really just sweat! Anyways, she will look absolutely adorable with her little baby bump in her swimsuit, but I sadly will not look that cute. I have flab and no baby bump to fill it. So now I need to start really getting in shape again; I took a break after the Tillman Race. However, I just left my super nice gym due to the God's Miracle Campaign at church. We decided that getting rid of the gym membership would be one sacrifice we could make for the campaign. I did talk to my old gym (the one I went to before I was pregnant with Kinley) and I can get a membership there for less than half the cost of my super nice gym but I have to commit to 18 months. Oh what to do...I am in need to a swimsuit and a body to wear it.

4 comments:

Casey said...

If you don't want to commit to an 18 month membership, you can come to my Aunt Lauras house with my Mom (and me soon) and work out there. Also, that BLOG I was saying about GET STRONG STAY STRONG is all about working out and staying motivated. Just a thought and an idea. I would be glad to jog with you, but you might be faster then me and have more energy. hum... wonder why....
You will look great in what ever you wear right now. I wouldn't worry to much about it- besides no one will know you but the 3 others that are traveling with you.
Let me just say though that Eric and I are jealous. We thought about going on vacation with just US (and how nice that would be), but we wanted to do something fun with *just* Miss Ellie before this baby comes. Make a good memory of the 3 of us. Which I can't wait and we look forward to it. We are going the first week in July to Cali. When are you all going?

Casey said...

Ps-
Happy 4 year Anniversary!!!!
Sorry you didn't get to go out tonight.
And pray Kins feels better and soon. :)
I just hate it when they don't feel good. The last time El got sick (just a few weeks ago) when she thru up, we both just sat there in the hall way covered in her puke and cried. I was sick with the flu, too. So that didn't help...

Enjoy this weekend though!!! :)

Cheri w/ a "C" said...

Happy Anni!!!! My does time fly!

www.getstrongstaystrong.blogspot.com

that's the blog casey is referring to... and ironically i just put up a post about it on my blog today! with a darling 50s pin up gal! go see her!

wow... vaca w/o the girls! have a good time - or as good as you can w/o them! :(

so - does that mean peanut gets to come stay w/ aunt wee wee??? at the farm!

Casey said...

She would love the farm. All those acres to run and never stop!!! She would want to be riding the dirt bike herself!!! :)
Thanks for getting Shellies blog info on there. It wouldn't let me do it and I was to lazy to type it. wanks.

Hows your *Peanut* doing?