CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, May 16, 2008

A true Spice Girl!

The other night I made homemade salsa which always goes over well with my DH! However on this occasion it also went over very well with my little peanut! We gave her one little bite on a crumb of a chip and she was hooked! She actually started eating the salsa by the handful (then I busted out the swiffer!). The next morning I mixed some in with scrambled eggs for breakfast and she eat them as fast as she could. Guess that is one way for her to get her veggies!

2 comments:

Cheri w/ a "C" said...

Her Unca Don will be thrilled to learn she's a Spice Gal! Mom said you've become quite the awesome cook! Lucky Kev! I can cook real well at Wendy's and Mickey Ds and DQ... oh, and Back Home BBQ! But, that's about it! lol

Casey said...

SWEET!!! I am so glad she likes Salsa. :)
Ellie is finally starting to like it, too. The poor thing though has to eat HOT Salsa. I guess its one way to break her in.
And yes Cheri, Erin is a great cook. Puts us to shame. Every time I hear what she is making, I tell myslef "Self- I will be better and make dinner for E when he gets home." Please don't ask how many dinners I have made this month. ok maybe 2 or 3. Thats not a good track recorded.
I guess you can say I get my cooking from my Mom.