CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 24, 2008

Meltdown in aisle three

As the manager of our little patch of heaven, I pride myself on being a very informed shopper. I spend much time price shopping various staple items that we continually buy; cereal, milk, bread, and most importantly baby stuff! Yes it was time consuming having to buy things at various stores but trust me it pays off. So, last week we ran out of Puffs which our peanut loves. So off I ran to Target who has them priced at $1.69, which is about $.30 cheaper than the next cheapest store. Yeah I know wow...30 whole cents but again trust me, it adds up! So I am in the baby aisle, go to grab Peach Puffs and immediately pull my hand back like I touched something hot and gasped...they were $2.44!!! WHAT!!! I can get a box of cereal for that and Kins can kill a whole can in less than a week. How did the price of Peach Puffs go up 75 cents in less than a week. Oh, but if I want the Cherry Puffs (which no baby likes) I can get those for $2.14. So needless to say, I am having to price compare again. However, in the mean time, Target has Puffs (and all Gerber Graduate food) on sale this week for get this....$1.69. 

0 comments: