CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 27, 2008

It's official...I am a mom

Please help me everyone, I am coveting a minivan! I see them in a whole new light now that our little one is here and facing front in her car seat. I looked in the backseat and totally said "Um...if we have another baby, where are we going to put the car seat?" Not to mention, I know have the climb in the car to get her in the car seat. And with as busy/gifted as she is (see earlier post. After research I did not like the behaviors that "spirited" child show around the toddler age, so I decided she is gifted as I like those behaviors better. It is wishful thinking that gives me a bit of hope.), having sliding doors that self close would be oh so nice! However, I am spoiled by my Nissan and therefore would need a minivan with all the same bells and whistles.

Don't worry fellow style moms, I am not trading in my "stylish mommy card" just because of the minivan. I have decided that if I get the minivan I will have to step up my shoe wardrobe...that's right Christian Louboutin and Manolo Blahnik here I come!!! 
On a side note, Sex and the City movie comes out in about 2 months.

2 comments:

Cheri w/ a "C" said...

From a BTDT mom... the book to read is "Raising Your Spirited Child" by Mary Sheedy Kurcinka. This book pegged Hannah and I to be mini-me's! And after that, I totally 'got her'! Now life is good, real good!

Casey said...

If you want to read that book, I believe Mom has it and if not I know Jennifer has/had it. Even though I don't think I have a real spirited child, I still want to read it. hopefully it will help me understand Ellie and Eric both... LOL... Does it talk about Engineer HD and kids? lol