CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Pump, Pump, Pump it up

It became that time again for me...not pregnant, 6+ weeks passed delivery, and getting a tad more sleep than before...it's back to the gym time. I actually don't mind working out that much; probably because I choose to go to the classes that I like - namely yoga and cycling. That being said, I had not been to a cycling class since before I was pregnant with Jax. So yesterday I ventured back assuming it would be about the same as the last time I went - wrong! I had forgotten that sitting on that little tiny seat for an hour really hurts into the next day! Ouch, just sitting here typing is hurting. Today it is back to yoga - YIPPEE! That is really my kind of work out; barefoot, on the floor, eyes closed, and no talking. 

On a side note, my gym is really great and most of the people there really do want to work out. But every now and again I see these women walking around and I think they stumbled into the wrong place. They look like they got all dolled up for a hot night out. Is it just me in my SAHM mindframe to not wear make-up to the gym, pull my hair out of my face, and to wear something I don't mind sweating all over?

0 comments: