CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Gratitude

Sometimes I find it calming to take a moment and think of the little things that I am thankful for. Usually they are things that help make my days go more smooth. Today I am thankful for my IPOD, the baby bjorn, and kids that love music and dancing. My day was quickly heading into a downward spiral but luckily some quick thinking on my part rescued the day from ruins. Plug in the IPOD docking station, throw Jax in the bjorn, and happier times were on the way. I even managed to vacuum the house! When I was done, Kinz came in and asked "Mommy, all done?" When I told her I was, I got a round of applause and a "Yea Mommy!" I can never again say motherhood is a verbally thankless job!

1 comments:

Toni said...

Yes, the baby bjorn and vacuuming! I spent many mornings doing just that, it was amazing how it calmed a fussy baby! Music is the best, where would we be without it!