CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Conspiracy?

I am not a huge believer in conspiracy theories. Sure there are some that I find plausible and interesting if nothing else. But today I am truly starting to question something...can my two children (one of whom can not communicate beyond crying) be conspiring against me in order to keep me sleep deprived? My oldest is known to be a very late sleeper and a very consistent sleeper. My little guy was going in the same direction, sleeping 5-6 hours as a newborn. Now my little guy has decided to wake me up all night long and my oldest has decided to start getting up at the crack of dawn (even with her window blacked out.) I find it interesting that these two events began happening at the same time. Coincidence...I think not!

0 comments: