CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Just one more reason...

Yes today I discovered yet one more reason why I just love my little peanut! Ok, so she is named after my mom (middle name anyways) but today she kind of started acting like her. My little peanut is crazy about wanting to push the swiffer! Yes, she is a clean freak like her Grandma Char!! Um, can it get any better that she wants to sweep my floors every day and she is only one?! In fact, I finished all my chores yesterday (with her help) by nap time. So you know what I did during nap time...I freaking watched a movie!! 

2 comments:

Cheri w/ a "C" said...

LMAO! She's a mini-Grace, too!

Can I just tell you how many movies we've (I've) rented to only have for the week and must return or pay the late fee (yes - it's Blockbuster out here, but it' independent and they still charge late fees)... as a matter of fact, I just returned the Borne Ultimatum yesterday, without even taking it out of it's case! Time for us to subscribe to Netflix? yup

glad you enjoyed the movie! vwah!

Casey said...

Cheri- you should check into the online thing that Blockbuster has. I believe Erin does it and she could probably tell you better how it works. But I believe you have 1 come in the mail, then when you go to the store to drop it off you get one from the store and then one on the way through snail mail. Is that right, Erin? Anyways, it was great when E and I used it- something to check into...

To cute!! you will have to post a picture of her sweeping your floors. Ellie likes to help me with the dishes. I normally wash a few spoons more then once. LOL But she is having fun so I can't complain.
To cute about Kinley.